Smoothie & Drink
Chocolate Fruit Smoothie
Mix some berries like strawberry, blue berry, black berry and raspberry with 1 spoon hazelnut chocolate spread (can be replaced by sugar), 1/2 table spoon sugar and as much milk ...more
that they could be blended in mixer in smoothie shape. Fill half of the glasses with smoothie and add half clementine juice over it without blending. Wash the mixer container to remove the remaining color in it. Place the rest of milk, hazelnut chocolate spread and bananas, then blend in the mixer in smoothie mode. If you want the glasses in separate colors and dense smoothie, you should add more bananas in mixer to the time you reach your desire dense. Now fill each glass with chocolate smoothie slowly to prevent extra color and taste blending in glasses. Decorate with fruit.
Berries; 1 cup for each person
Hazelnut chocolate spread; 2 tablespoon for each glass /or more. 1 table spoon sugar can be replaced with each table spoon chocolate
Banana; 1 / each glass, or less
Milk; 1/2 glass for each person
Sugar; 1/2 table spoon for 2 glasses
Clementine: 1/2 for each glass
Lemon; for decoration
Knight Almond Smoothie
- 1/2 cup sweet blueberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup crushed almonds
- 1 banana (your choice)
- 5 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut powder
- Chocolate spread, caramel chocolate bars or sugar to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut powder
- 3 blue berries for each glass
- 1/2 carrot for each short glass
- 1 teaspoon honey for each glass
- 1/2 crushed almonds for each glass
- 3 toothpicks for each glass
It's better to use almonds with skin in this smoothie. Mix smoothie ingredients in mixer in smoothie mode except almonds if you like to have them in pieces.
Add crushed almonds and blend with spoon. Fill each glass and decorate as the image if you'd like. You may pour honey and coconut powder blended with fine crushed almonds on top of each glass also.
Dessert & Snack
Banana Smoothie with Crostata
Blend milk and bananas with sugar in the amount of recipe in mixer in smoothie mode. The smoothie must be very dense and shouldn't flow out of the mixer like liquid. Pour in serving bowl. ...more
Ingredients for smoothie:
Banana; 2-3 for each glass of milk
Milk; 1 glass
Sugar; 2-3 table spoon for each glass of milk (up to your taste)
For Lemon Crostata that you should provide before, follow the instruction:
Dough can be chilled up to 2 days.
Crostata is best the day it is made but can be baked 1 day ahead and chilled, covered (once cool). Serve at room temperature.
- 3/4 cup whole almonds with skins (1/4 pound), toasted and cooled.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, divided.
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten.
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
- 3/4 teaspoon pure almond extract.
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
Filling and Assembly Ingredients
- 5 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into bits
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Equipment: an 8-inch springform pan; a pastry/pizza wheel
- Make dough:
- Pulse almonds with 1/4 cup flour in a food processor until finely ground, being careful not to grind to a paste.
- Beat together butter and sugar with an electric mixer until pale and fluffy. Chill 1 tablespoon beaten egg for egg wash and beat remaining egg into butter mixture. Beat in vanilla and almond extracts. At low speed, mix in almond mixture, zest, salt, and remaining 1 3/4 cups flour until a dough just forms. Halve dough and form each half into a 5- to 6-inch disk. Wrap disks separately in plastic wrap and chill until firm, at least 30 minutes.
- Make filling:
- Beat yolks with 3/4 cup sugar using cleaned beaters until very thick and tripled in volume, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a heavy medium saucepan and stir in zest, juice, butter, and salt. Cook over medium-low heat, whisking frequently, until curd is thick enough to hold marks of whisk and mixture begins to bubble, about 6 minutes. Transfer lemon curd to a bowl and chill, its surface covered with parchment paper, until cold, at least 1 hour.
- Bake crostata:
- Preheat oven to 375°F with rack in middle. Generously butter springform pan.
- Roll out 1 piece of dough (keep other piece chilled) between 2 sheets of parchment into a 12-inch round (dough will be very tender). Remove top sheet of parchment and invert dough into springform pan. (Dough will tear easily; patch it with your fingers.) Press dough over bottom and 1 inch up side of pan, trimming excess.
- Chill shell and roll out remaining dough between sheets of parchment into a 12-inch round. Remove top sheet of parchment, then cut dough into 10 (1/3-inch-wide) strips with pastry wheel and slide, still on parchment, onto a baking sheet. Chill until firm, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Bake shell until bottom is pale golden and edge is golden, 15 to 20 minutes. Cool shell in pan on a rack, about 30 minutes.
- Spread filling in shell and arrange 5 strips 1 inch apart on filling. Arrange remaining 5 strips 1 inch apart diagonally across first strips to form a lattice with diamond-shaped spaces. Trim edges of all strips flush with edge of shell. Brush lattice top with egg wash and sprinkle crostata with remaining tablespoon sugar.
- Bake crostata until pastry is golden and filling is bubbling, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a rack, about 2 hours (juices will thicken).
You may use any other type of cake or desserts with this smoothie also.
5 minutes before serving, add 1 banana slices and 1/2 cup (or less) crushed Shreddies or any other wheat made cereals into the smoothie, crushed cereal should not blend much.
Important note: Crushed cereals should not remain in smoothie more than 5 minutes before eating.
Decorate with fruits and serve in room temperature.